ContactOne Professional Services Pte Ltd (“ContactOne”) may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms at any time by updating this web page. You are bound by any such modification or revision, and should therefore visit this page periodically to review the Terms.
The term ‘ContactOne’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 420 North Bridge Road, #05-02/03 North Bridge Centre, Singapore 188727. Our company registration number is 200922259K. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to ContactOne, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Singapore.
This website and all its contents are owned by ContactOne. The information, names, logos, designs, pages, documents and online graphics and multimedia are protected by applicable intellectual property laws, including copyright and trademark laws. Content on this website may not be reproduced, modified, adapted, published, uploaded, transmitted, publically displayed or otherwise distributed, in any format or medium, without our prior consent.
If you would like information about obtaining ContactOne’ permission to use any of the material on your website, or link to us, please email us at [email protected]. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Material automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Material.